It has been a fun year of blogging too! While I did take a bit of a hiatus while life was a bit busy, there have been a lot of great new recipes added to the "recipe book". Also, some new kinds of posts this year including some fun lists about Columbus. So, without further adieu, the top 14 posts of 2014...
2. Summer Bucket List - 20 things to do in the Cbus
3. Salted Caramel Mocha Brownies
4. Broccoli Chicken Alfredo Pizza
5. Creamy Salmon Pasta
6. Grilled Asparagus and Poached Egg
7. Creamy Springtime Pasta
8. Green Yakisoba
9. 26 Easy Vegetarian Recipe Roundup
10. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Granola Bars
11. Seared Scallop Alfredo
12. Rosemary Chicken
13. Grilled Caesar Salad
14. Veggie Calzone
Throughout the year, the Columbus related posts have remained the most read posts of the year. So, while this is a recipe blog, there may be some more Columbus posts coming your way in 2015. Stay tuned!
And of course the number one post of the year...
Thanks for reading and have a happy New Year!!! *cheers*
Top 13 Recipes from 2013
Top 12 Recipes from 2012