What to do...
1. Most of the neighborhood fireworks are happening on the Fourth this year, so come downtown with the rest of Columbus and watch the largest display of fireworks in the Midwest, Red White and Boom... but first... put your reservation in now for Gallerie Bar's Red, White, and Blue Crab boil which includes parking in their garage. Premium parking, AC, crab dinner, and fireworks for $29?! Yes!!
2. If you like Pint House and Forno, check out the "sneak peek" opening of Standard Hall on Friday. First people in the door get entered to with tickets to Austin City Limits music festival!
3. It's going to be another hot one this weekend, cool off with a beer and a dip in the pool! Hoof Hearted is hosting a pool party on Saturday with DJ Thom playing his summer soundtrack.
4. Clear Fork, normally known for skiing, is opening a summer adventure park, and Saturday is their opening day. Tubing, wakeboarding, and zorbs... so much fun!
5. If Clear Fork is too far of a drive, get tickets to Adult Day @ Camp, a fundraiser for Godman Guild's summer camps. Everything gets started at 11am on Saturday at Camp Mary Orton.
6. Stop by the Pizzuti Collection after they close (6pm) to get a unique view of the art while sipping OYO or Rockmill brews. Afterward, head out to High Street for Gallery Hop.
7. Get lined up on High Street Monday morning (since you don't have to go to work!!) and get ready for the Doo Dah Parade. Dance around and join in on the fun! Guaranteed to make you giggle.
8. What's more American than hot dogs and baseball? Celebrate our Independence Day cheering on the Clippers and more fireworks... don't forget your cowbell!
Where to eat...
Wolf's Ridge and Jackie O's are collabrating on a brunch menu for Saturday. Check out the yummy four courses they have planned and the eight beers to choose from.
Where to drink...
Ohio Taproom is celebrating everything local with their Red Meat, White Wine, and Local Brew on Sunday (North Country Charcuterie, Debonne Vineyards, and Rockmill Brewery) so come in between your cookouts for this delicious local sampling.