What to do...
1. Green Lawn Abby has some of the most famous people from Columbus' past buried there and what better place to hear ghost stories than a haunting cemetery for Tales From the Crypt on Friday night.
2. Ready to dance the night away in your perfect Halloween costume? Get your tickets to Haunted Fest with all kinds of DJs and dance music.
3. Pump some iron... wait... I mean pump some pumpkins! Freeman's Farm in Lewis Center has a fun Great Pumpkin Workout on Saturday.
4. Get your old school game on and another chance to wear your costume and win something at Old North Arcade (plus caramel apple jello shots, need I say more?!)
5. Dinner, death, dessert... a champagne themed dinner while solving the Murder Mystery at the Kitchen... the menu sounds delicious!
6. Donut ask me to run a 5k unless there are a half dozen donuts waiting form me at the finish line! It's the third annual Columbus Donut Run with donut holes fueling you to the end on Sunday.
7. Smashing Pumpkins in Columbus? No... we're just smashing some pumpkins at the Great Pumpkin Smash at Little Darby. Might be a little therapeutic and then take a walk through the Great Pumpkin maize.
8. Calling all Juggelos, ICP is playing the Newport on Halloween Eve... this is sure to be an interesting event.
Where to eat...
If you're familiar with the Columbus Ale Trail, you have probably checked out the beautiful location of Rockmill Brewery south of Columbus... well, tonight is the grand opening of Rockmill Tavern in the Brewery District, so it's going to be the place to eat this weekend. If you're not into waiting for a table, stop by the brand new BIBIBOP location at Graceland, even get a free lunch on Thursday!
Where to drink...
Do you like scavenger hunts? How about a scavenger hunt where each clue leads you to a yummy crafted cocktail by some of Columbus' finest bartenders? Grab your costume for the Halloween scavenger cocktail hunt.