Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

It's my birthday!

Had to take a picture of my lunch the other day.  I'm not a big fan of mayo, so I use avocado to make a tuna sandwich.  Plus, I used the pickles I made and canned back in the summer time, so it was extra tasty.  :o)


This week's menu includes the following...
* Shrimp Stuffed Poblanos
* Tarragon Chicken (carried over from last week)
* Stuffed Shells
* Homemade Pizza


Today was my birthday, so we will eventually go out to eat sometime this week... plus tomorrow is Valentine's Day.  Instead of going out tonight, I made the stuffed poblanos and had some cookies from the Cravory!  Yummy!

Look at these cute measuring cups my sister got me from Anthropology!  So cute!

And then my mom got me a dutch oven and a Crock Pot, so I can officially make that tarragon chicken the way the recipe is written.  I foresee some slow cooker recipes making there way into our weekly menus soon! Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...