Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Weekly Menu - Broccoli Cheddar Soup

I ate at Panera twice today... weird, I know.  My husband has been working long hours again since the Arnold Classic is in town and he loves Panera, so we went there for lunch.  Then my mom and sister wanted to go there for dinner.  I noticed a sticker on their door saying they were named healthiest fast food restaurant by Zagat.  I would think this title might mean they have an increased number of vegetarian options in their menu, but that is not really true.  In fact, one of my favorites that sounds like it should be vegetarian (broccoli cheddar soup) is not (it includes chicken broth).  One of the easiest substitutes for eating less meat is to change out chicken stock for vegetable stock!  So now broccoli cheddar soup is on this week's menu...

* broccoli cheddar soup
* homemade pizza
* sun-dried tomato pesto linguinie
* tomato parm soup with grilled gouda sandwiches

Pretty easy recipes this week.  I need to find some new vegetarian recipes to keep everything interesting!
Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...