Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Pink Fizz Juice - total time 5 minutes


So, I brought my coffee to work this morning... french pressed with salted caramel creamer and all... and I forgot to drink it!  Normally it would be chugged within the first 30 minutes to avoid falling asleep on my keyboard (my work isn't that boring, I'm just not a morning person).  I attribute the whole forgetting/not needing coffee to drinking fresh juice every morning.  Most people wake up and eat sugary cereals or breakfast bars... mine has started with raw fruits and vegetables for almost two weeks!

Here is the juice recipe I made this morning (I will probably wear an apron next time I try to remove the seeds from a pomegranate.  It squirts everywhere and is dark red!)

1 pomegranate
2 apples
3 carrots


Pomegranates get pretty fizzy/foamy after getting whirled through a juicer.

Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...