Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Weekly Menu

Oops, getting this weeks menu off to a late start.  It's been one of those weeks where it feels like the only thing we do is work, cook, eat, and sleep.  My husband has been in NYC and back working a crazy amount of hour.  Meanwhile I am at work too and it is so quite you could hear a pin drop on the other floor of the building.  

On the bright side, Spring is almost here!  Daylight savings time is this weekend.  It will be nice to have that extra hour of sunlight in the evening.  It boosts your mood and makes you want to get outside!  I seriously cannot wait for summer... the thought of summer literally put a smile on my face just now.

Any way, on to this week's menu...

asparagus ricotta tart
squash croquettes with salad
homemade mac & cheese (i hope it works out this time)
baked ziti (because I foresee a couple late nights at work still)
veggie jambalaya
stuffed onions
and then out one night for my husband's birthday!


Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...