Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Weekly Menu

Have you started your holiday shopping yet?  I finally started this weekend... with the clear blue skies, it was a perfect weekend to wander around Easton or the Short North shopping for gifts.  Finally checked out the LL Bean store too... was really hoping for some flannel lined denim (I didn't even know that was a thing until shopping for my nephew!), but no luck this time.

Right now it feels like every retailer is in competition for the money in your wallet.  In the spirit of Advent, I am planning on donating or volunteering every week... starting with donating toys to a few kids through work.  Not sure what's next, but I'm sure the Mid-Ohio Food Bank could do a lot with a little extra money in their budget.  I think this might have to be a new tradition...

easton sparkles Untitled sausage frittata el vaquero columbus fbcookieswap summer color in winter mls cup mls cup

To close out the weekend, we watched a difficult Crew loss.  So close... the cup was here...  It's been an exciting season and there is a lot for the team to be proud about.  

Alright... on to meal planning for the week...

creamy dijon chicken and broccoli
tuna melts
monkfish with lemon butter, mashed potatoes, and green beans

I discovered monkfish while wandering Whole Foods on Saturday... I don't think I have ever had it before, let alone cooked it.  We'll see how this goes...

Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...