Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Weekly Menu

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Everyone at work has been taking time off for their kids' Spring Breaks.  Man, I miss those days...I never really went any where on Spring Break, but it was always nice to have that pause from the day-to-day.  I hear a long weekend calling my name because two days just isn't enough!

Had a fabulous girls weekend with the fam.  We literally shopped until we dropped... then we rested, fueled up, had a drink, and shopped some more!  And I got to spend some time with this little guy... who added the little rubber duckie from my 'drunk duck' drink to his duckie collection.  :)

Untitled

When I got home, I could see my first daffodil of the season from down the road.  I literally jumped out of my car and took a picture.  Daffodils are just so bright and cheerful.  The ultimate sign that winter is over, and therefore, my favorite flower!

daff

Alright, since the weekend is over, it is menu planning time...

pizza night
veggie crunchwraps
out

What are you planning to make this week?
Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...