Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Weekly Menu

I can't believe the weekend is already over and it is time to plan another week's worth of meals!  This weekend was full of family time, including time with my new nephew, and shopping (my favorite hobby).  It included a good amount of eating out too, including sandwiches with french fries in the sandwich... only in America...

For some reason, I waited until last minute to do our taxes this year.  So a quick menu plan so I can get back to plugging in those numbers  (woo...)

spaghetti and turkey meatballs
salmon burgers with sauteed asparagus
BBQ pulled chicken sandwiches and spinach salad
maple dijon chicken with sauteed brussel sprouts
out on Friday night for a girls night at the ballet
chubby mint cookies

Oh, and a couple pictures of last week's stuffed chicken parm (one of my favorites)!


Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...