What to do...
1. Get a sneak peek at the newest bar in the Short North, Julep! Sign up here, which includes two cocktails... and then checkout the self-serve beer taps.
2. Need a little pick-me-up and one cup of coffee won't do? How about a Caffeine Crawl! There's ten coffee shops on the list, you might want to order a little decaf.
3. You can feel fall in the air... or maybe it's just the smell of pumpkin spice. Either way, Harvest Fest is going on from noon to 4pm at the Commons for some good family fun.
4. Put on your laiterhosen or braid your hair and join Columbus for Oktoberfest at the fairgrounds. Prost!
5. Taking sidewalk chalk to a new level! Easton's fifth annual Chalk-the-Block is going on all weekend, stroll around Easton marveling at the masterpieces.
6. You may have heard that BrewDogs is building in Columbus and it is there first venture in the United States. Well, with BrewDogs comes Equity For Punks USA first edition. Just buy a share and you're set for life with discounts and fun events (like this weekend)!
7. Get all stretched out this weekend with free yoga at Hot Chicken Takeover (North Market) or how about in Nationwide Arena on Sunday and stay for the CBJ game!
8. Fast horses, cool concert, and walking around the richest family in Ohio's estate... check out the New Albany Classic on Wexner's estate all day on Sunday.
Where to eat...
Get ready to pound some burgers... there are 75 restaurants participating in the 614 Burgers & Beer week this week... and it ends Saturday! So take advantage of the $6 pricing and enjoy a specialty burger... or five. ;)
Where to drink...
Craft Brew Festival is happening for the 11th year in North Market. Enjoy beer from here and you get a voucher for the food vendors on the first floor, pretty sweet deal!