1. It's the first weekend of the month and that means it's Gallery Hop time! Grab some sushi and cocktails at Haiku in between gallery stops, they'll be closing their doors to make way for new development in a month.
2. TEDtalks helped make the airport and flying a little more bearable for me two weekends ago. See a few live at the Riffe Center this weekend for some ideas worth sharing.
3. Wanna play a game? How about a whole bunch of games for 24 hours? Join the Beers & Boardgames team and help raise money for the Children's Miracle Network. If you can't handle a 24 hour game of Monopoly, you can still donate to our hometown team.
4. Appreciate the ballet but the thought of shelling out nearly $100 per ticket put a damper on that passion? Artisan Ballet Company is putting on the Wonderful Wizard of Oz this weekend at the Northland Performing Arts Center.
5. If that nip in the air is just too chilly for you, park your butt at Cinema 35 for Idiocracy and some fine Hoof Hearted brews.
6. The Columbus library's largest annual fundraiser is this Saturday; the Celebration of Learning. Food, drinks, and the chance to check out the newly renovated Main Branch.
7. The fall colors are still vibrant in Ohio, see them from above in a hot air balloon. :) Burnt Toast Farms will being flying all day on Sunday. What a great opportunity to check something off your bucket list!
8. If you can't get enough fall fashion (the coats! the jewel tones! the boots! oh my!) then get your tickets to Fashion. Food. Fun., a fashion show benefiting IBRAK Partners.
Where to eat...
RAM opened it's doors earlier this week, so try how the PNW does pub food with some local beers on tap too.
Where to drink...
Sign up a team for the Grandview Pub Golf tourney... it's a pub crawl with scoring! Drink and crawl while watching the game between six of Grandview's best watering holes.