What to do...
1. It's the second to last weekend of Ohio Renaissance Festival, better get over to drink some mead, eat a turkey leg, and catch a couple shows.
2. The circus is in town! Columbus has long standing history with the circus and it has returned for just this weekend. Check out the Ringling Bros at the Schott starting on Friday.
3. Start your Saturday afternoon getting your workout in with Pure Barre inside Nationwide Arena and then stay to watch the CBJ for their first home weekend game of the season... only $27, what a deal!
4. Go old school with your music and join the Columbus Record Store Crawl! There are eight local record stores participating and they are all running 20% off during the crawl.
5. Columbus Fashion Week finishes up with an impressive finale runway show. Get your tickets before they sell out, snag that swag bag, and get up close with the third largest fashion capital in the country!
6. Why should kids have all of the trick-or-treat fun?! German Village is hosting their annual Monster Bash where adults trick-or-treat, have a costume contest, drink in the bier garden, make smores, and dance the night away!
7. It's probably too late to train for the marathon, but cheer on the runners at the Nationwide Half and Full Marathon (or avoid the route if you're driving somewhere).
8. Last weekend was the last of Moonlight Market and this Sunday is the last of the Sunlight Market series for the year. :( Make the most of it by heading downtown for local food and goods.
Where to eat...
If you can't make it to Pure Barre and CBJ Saturday night, how about yoga and brunch Saturday morning? Studio 543 and Arepazo team up to give you a morning workout/stretch, then feed that metabolism with an assortment of delicious latin brunch courses.
Where to drink...
If you like Oktoberfest beers, this may be your last chance of the season to get some. OctoberCrest is happening at the Crest in Clintonville featuring Platform Beer Co., Land-Grant Brewing Company, Lineage Brewing and Seventh Son Brewing.