What to do...
1. Do you like everything pumpkin? Well head on down to Circleville for the biggest Pumpkin Show around... she the biggest, the smallest, the oddest... then eat pumpkin donuts, pies, and cookies!
2. Boo at the Zoo starts this weekend with all the animals you know and love, plus costumes, mascots, superheros, and fun activities.
3. Granville is just a short drive out east, but once you're there it feels like miles from the city with the quaint, homey feel. They add to that feeling by putting on a barn hop every season for a fun shopping experience.
4. Ballet at the Ohio Theater is always a classy combination for a perfect date night. You can still get tickets to this weekend's Night and Day three-part performance by BalletMet starting at $29!
5. Hope your Halloween costume game is on point this year 'cause High Ball is this weekend! Join the Halloween street party and see the best costumes in town.
6. If you're on the east side check out Creepside for some family fun including smores, pumpkin painting, games, a mechanical bull, and live music.
7. It's harvest season, so take a trip to the farm! Slate Run operates a historical farm where they do things the old school way, grow crops, raise livestock, make butter, pack away canned goods... this weekend they're having hay rides to their pumpkin patch! Come early for best selection.
8. We seem to always accidentally end up at Easton when the pet costume parade is going on... they are so adorable! Catch the cuteness on Sunday at noon.
Where to eat...
If you haven't checked out GoreMade Pizza's permanent location yet, it's time to try this wood fired oven pizza in Italian Village!
Where to drink...
It's hard to believe Land Grant has only been open for two years! And they are celebrating that anniversary this weekend with special beer releases, live music, guest beers, and food trucks. They'll have the game on, so drink to Land Grant and a Buckeye win!