Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Weekly Menu

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!  Several of my friends and coworkers are celebrating their first Mother's Day today, how exciting!  :)

I spent several hours last night working on my mom's Mother's Day gift... a week of homemade meals that she just needs to pop in the oven before dinner, including some of her favorites, like lasagna and pulled chicken sandwiches, and a few she has never had before, like baked ravioli.  I hope she likes it!


Time for menu planning!  My husband is out of town for work part of this week, so I am making things that he doesn't like (but I do) while he is away... which means breakfast for dinner!  I tried getting the asparagus frittata on the menu last week and he vetoed it before I could actually make it.  Guess what's for dinner tonight while he is driving to DC?!  :)

breakfast cups
asparagus frittata
french toast or crepes of some sort
peanut butter soup
maple dijon chicken with baked avocados Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...