Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Weekly Menu

DSC04905

After going to the Tomato Festival that I mentioned yesterday, I noticed a lot of red in my garden.  Look at all the tomatoes!  This has to be my largest single harvest of tomatoes yet (not to mention some more over-ripe maters I had to throw out) including the largest tomato I have ever grown!  This brandywine variety is producing some huge fruits, thanks to the very rainy July this year.  But until this week, all of the ripe tomatoes have cracked and burst before I could pick them (also thanks to the heavy rains).

DSC04911

There was no way I could eat all of these tomatoes... so I canned them.  More on that later.  But I was really excited to stock the summer away to enjoy again during the dead of winter in something warm and comforting.

So this week we have a little bit of mismatched travel in our schedules.  It is making it hard to plan dinner for the week since we'll only both be at home one, maybe two, nights this week.  

eggplant rolls
pan ravioli
jerk chicken and mexican corn on the cob
eggplant parm
turkey burgers
kale chips

Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...