What to do...
1. Get over to the zoo and enjoys the active animals after hours and then get your seat for some jazz at JazZoo on Friday night.
2. Prefer a movie instead? Take it way back with Honey I Shrunk the Kids under the stars a Highbanks metropark... popcorn is on them!
3. Living in Columbus, you get the perks of a big city with the feel of a close-knit small town. Enjoy that combo at the Pickerington Violet Festival where you have fair rides and food that ends with a pretty big concert at night.
4. There are still some tickets left for Promowest Fest going on in McFerson Park all weekend. Don't miss out on this lineup, including Snoop Dogg and Garbage... time for a 90s throwback!
5. Speaking of the 90s, you're probably one of the millions clogging up the Pokemon GO servers (it's okay, I am too). Meetups are popping up everywhere luring in those cute little pocket monsters. Win prizes for the most Pokemon and most rare at some of these meetups; Como Park on Friday, The Oval on Saturday, and Goodale Park on Sunday.
6. After all that walking from Pokemon catching, stretch it out with a little yoga. Enjoy the new Cherry Street parklet at the Cherry Street Community Yoga Festival on Saturday starting at 6:30pm.
7. Head over to German Village for an Art Crawl on Macon Alley. See 30 regional artists, listen to live music, and wine/beer tastings all night.
8. If you're riding in Pelotonia next month, it's time to start training... and the best way to end a long bike ride is with a cookout and ice cream at Velvet ice cream's mill!
Where to eat...
Stuff your face with all kinds of good eats at the Taste of Worthington on Friday night, there will be 60 different foods to try!
Where to drink...
Staas is celebrating their three year anniversary on Saturday with a party. Don't want to drive all the way to Delaware? Stay a little more local at Four Strings and partake in their Hawaiian BBQ popup. Yum