Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Short Week

A short week of menu planning this week.  I have been making easy things lately, like pizza on naan bread.  Ingredients for 'semi homemade' pizza are always on hand

* Roasted Red Pepper Soup with Grilled Cheese
* Cheesy Zucchini Enchiladas
* Spinach Manicotti & Seared Brussel Sprouts with Gouda sauce
 And Peanut Butter Banana Muffins for breakfast on the go!

We had a series of tornado warnings last night and while I was hanging out with my pup in the basement, I found tons of vegetarian recipes to add to my Pinterest board.  Probably should have looked for this at the beginning of Lent, but they will be good after Lent too! Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...