Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Weekly Menu

The snow is back... It didn't seem like much when I was walking into work this morning. , but apparently it was enough to cause car accidents all over the state today.  Some with as many as 85 cars in a single accident!  Hopefully everyone is safe and there are no more white out conditions any time soon.  Definitely thankful we live so close to work that I really don't have to worry too much about driving conditions.

Any way... I had enough casseroles last week to not want another one for the rest of the month.  Also, I don't think I made a vegetarian dinner last week and I don't again this week.  There is a reason for that though (we're going meatless for 40 days soon enough).  So here's this weeks menu...

Asian Meatballs & Rice with edamame
Pesto Shrimp Bowties
Creamy Vodka Chicken with mashed potatoes
Coconut Shrimp Soup
Chicken Pot Pie
Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken with steamed broccoli Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...