Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Spinach and Artichoke Panini - total time 15 minutes


I've said it several times and I'll say it again, spinach artichoke dip is my favorite appetizer!  Have you seen the new Miracle Whip commercial?  If you're going to bring the artichoke dip... bring the artichoke dip.  Haha!  Love it!

I don't know that I have ever had mayo in my spin dip though.  I always use cream cheese.  But in the case of this awesome sandwich, I used gouda... mmm... gouda.

Wasn't really sure whether to call this guy a panini or a grilled cheese, they're kind of the same thing.  I use all my grilled cheese tips to make the sandwich, but 'panini' has a classier sound for this fancy grilled cheese sandwich.  If you love spin dip, you have to try this out.  It's super quick and easy.  Perfect for lunch or a quick dinner with a soup or salad!

Per Sandwich
.5 cup spinach
.5 cup artichoke hearts
2 slices white cheese (I used gouda)
2 slices sour dough bread
2 tbsp butter

1.  Melt butter in pan on medium heat.  Coat both sides of bread in melted butter and toast on one side.
2.  Flip bread once first side has browned slightly, about 3 minutes.  Layer on cheese, artichokes, spinach, cheese again, and place the other slice of bread on top.  Let toast up for about 3 minutes and flip the entire sandwich to cook for 3 additional minutes.

DSC08048 DSC08049
DSC08050 DSC08055
DSC08057 DSC08060 DSC08061 DSC08065
Yum

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Elin! I will check out mytaste.com. Thanks for the invite! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...