It's a jammed packed week full of fun events, especially if you like beer (and who doesn't!) as we start into Columbus Beer Week! If you're not into beer, there is still a ton to do... and if the weather isn't cooperating, you can always revert to this list of things to do when it is cold and rainy.
1. Missed Dine Originals Week a couple weeks ago? Now you get a chance to try a little bit of everything... and it's in Franklin Park Conservatory... and it helps the Buckeye Ranch. That's a win-win-win... get tickets here.
2. There is still time to sign up for Race for the Cure, the largest in the country!
3. If the weather holds out, Battelle Darby Creek is having yoga in the park at 11:30 to be recenter yourself
4. Have you been thinking about adding a fur-baby to your squad? Stop by the Ohio Expo Center for Fetch-a-Friend Adoptathon all weekend.
5. Let your inner child meet your grown up self and see the Columbus Symphony perform Disney classics at Tale as Old as Time in the Ohio Theater
6. Beer + Science = Science on Tap a fun way to spend a Saturday drinking local beers and full access to the exhibits at COSI
7. Start Sunday Funday off right with coffee and beer pairings! Wolf's Ridge partnered with One Line Coffee for this Brew & Pour event.
8. Need a laugh? Check out the lineup at Whiskey Bear's Comedy Festival featuring 45 standup comics from around the country performing all around Columbus.
Where to Eat...
Kraft House 5 is donating $5 for every brunch ordered this weekend. As if I needed another reason to love their food!
Where to Drink...
Sideswipe just expanded! Check out their new space, just in time for Beer Week! For other Beer Week events, find the full list here.