What to do...
1. Easton is having Food Truck Friday AND An Evening of Dance on Friday.
2. Take your fur-baby out for a drink at Elevator's Bark and Brew to raise funds for the downtown dog park.
3. Green thumb? Get your hands dirty at Topiary Park planting some annuals, meeting some friends, and enjoy some breakfast Saturday morning.
4. Head over to the Wilds for Wildzfest to kick off the season and meet some of the Columbus Zoo animals one-on-one.
5. Franklin Park Conservatory unveils their new outdoor exhibit, giant origami statues!
6. Did you grow up on Nintendo like I did? Feel like you have mad Mario Kart skills? Put them to the test at the Mario Kart tourney at Level One Bar + Arcade.
7. Good food, fun times, and great entertainment at the 29th annual King Arts Complex Gala Saturday night.
8. Business Insider selected New Albany as the best suburb in America last year and now you can tour some of their grandest homes on Sunday.
Where to drink...
Finish off an eventful Columbus Beer Week with Six One Pour at Huntington Park this Friday
Where to eat...
Have a sweet tooth that needs satisfaction? Head over to Easton for Sweet Sunday on the Square for sweet samples from over a dozen Easton restaurants.