This recipe would also be excellent as quesadillas.
1 pound shrimp
8 oz. white fish (I used orange roughy)
2 tablespoons of olive oil, divided
1.5 cups of chopped bell pepper
1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
.5 cup chopped onion
4 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. sour cream
2 tablespoons of flour
.25 teaspoon salt
.25 teaspoon of black pepper
.75 cup of milk
.25 shredded mozzarella
6-10 flour tortillas (depending on size)
2. Cook tail-on shrimp in pan. Remove when shrimp is pink and de-tail. Set aside.
3. Add tablespoon of oil to pan, cook fish three minutes each side. Add to bowl with shrimp.
4. Add tablespoon of oil to pan, add peppers, onions, and red pepper flakes. Cook for 8-10 minutes until tender. Add garlic, cook one minute. Remove and add to shrimp/fish bowl.
5. In separate bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, flour, salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth, gradually add milk.
6. Add 80% of creamy mixture to shrimp/fish/veggie bowl, stir. Fill tortillas, roll, place seam side down. Add shredded cheese and remaining creamy mixture on top. Bake 35 minutes. Yum