This one is super easy because we're cheating a little using ravioli that is already made, just putting a twist on this standard.
* package of vegetarian ravioli
* .25 cup milk
* one egg
* .5 cup panko bread crumbs
* 2 tbsp italian herb mix
* salt and pepper
* olive oil
1. Prepare ravioli according to package.
2. Whisk together milk and egg in bowl. Combine panko, herbs, salt, and pepper on plate.
3. Dry cooked raviolis, dip in milk/egg mixture, and coat with panko.
4. Heat enough oil to coat pan. Add raviolis. Fry for 6 minutes each side, set on paper towel to cool. Serve with marinara.