Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Turkey Meatballs - 15 minutes + slow cooker

I made this as part of my Italian birthday dinner for my mom.  I was able to let it cook while I was at my nephews birthday party... came back and I was half done making dinner!  Stuffed shells, zucchini sticks, salad, and garlic bread rounded out the menu.  Super easy and really moist, tender meatballs.

1 pound ground turkey
.25 cup breadcrumbs
.25 cup grated parm
1 egg
fresh basil, rosemary, oregano - divided
5 garlic clove, minced - divided
salt & pepper
30 oz. can crushed tomatoes
1 bay leaf

1. Add turkey, breadcrumbs, cheese, egg, 1 clove of garlic, and 75% of the fresh herbs and salt & pepper into a medium bowl.  Combine together and roll into balls.
2. Add crushed tomatoes, remaining garlic, and herbs to crock pot.  Stir and add meatballs.  Cook on low for five hours.
3. Serve or add cooked spaghetti noodles and then serve!


Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...