Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Weekly Menu

At last weekend's blogger brunch, one of the bloggers asked for my Instagram account name because it was easiest than any other method to keep in touch.  I told her I didn't have one and she looked back at me like I must be from a different decade or something.  Considering my day job includes keeping up with the latest happenings on the internet and how it impacts the company I work for, I probably should have an Instagram account.

When I heard about Twitter for the first time back in 2006, I really thought that there was no way it would last.  I mean, at the time, MySpace was dying a slow death (maybe not so slow).  How could something like Twitter catch on when Facebook already does the same thing.  I thought the same thing about Instagram.  It kind of started as a hipster thing, I figured everyone would jump on, and then it would just go away.  Looks like it is here to stay... so guess what... I'm now on Instagram!

I feel a little addicted to my phone now.

This weekend I was putting in my garden.  A little early.  Especially with the fluctuating thermometer we have had this year.  But it is in and it is covered with a hoop house (first time ever trying this and we ended up spending a lot of time going back and forth to Lowes).  End result, pretty awesome I'd say.  I was sitting under the plastic covering at one point trying to get everything to stay put and it was nice and toasty under there.  I'll probably keep it covered until June which should really give the tomato and pepper plant an awesome start!  Yay for gardening season!

Untitled

Untitled

Alrighty, here's the plan for this week!  What are you planning to make?

tacos for Cinco de Mayo
yakisoba
breakfast for dinner
game night sliders and snacks
mac and cheese Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...