Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

10 Brunch Ideas for Mom's Day


It's funny how people turn out some times.  Over Easter lunch, my mom was commenting about how different we are after I turned down a piece of cake (I really just don't like cake).  We have said it before when talking about cooking, hiking, gardening... actually... a lot of my hobbies.  But there are still many moments where I think we are much more similar than either of us realize.

Of course, I wouldn't be the person I am today without my mom.  No one can say any differently. 

So celebrate with your mom, your rock, with some delicious brunch.  Bring her some flowers and tell her how much she means to you.  There is only one day set aside to celebrate all the moms out there when we should really be celebrating them every day.

(Click on the pictures for the recipes.)

 http://alleysrecipebook.blogspot.com/2014/01/chocolate-chip-scones-total-time-45.html
 
 
 
 http://alleysrecipebook.blogspot.com/2013/11/crispy-roast-potatoes-total-time-45.html
Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...