Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Weekly Menu

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

Somehow after 'game night' at our place, a stop at the new REI and afternoon at Easton, going to the Crew game, mom's day brunch, time in the garden, and a walk in the park with the Snoop dog... I have zero photos from this weekend.  Maybe I'm not as connected to my phone as I thought!  I take pictures of everything, with my phone or camera, so this weekend seems quite out of character for me.  Oh well, I am just happy to enjoy the moments.

So it is a short and simple post for this week's meal plan.

creamy salmon pasta
more sliders (we bought too many, like always)
pretzel chicken with broccoli
crab legs and corn
potato and leek pizza

What's your plan for the week? Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...