Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Weekly Menu

The first weekly menu of the new year!  If you're trying to make meal planning part of your New Year's resolution, of course you can take inspiration from what I'm planning, but there are also meal plans with grocery lists if you go to the Menus link in the top navigation.  I'll be adding more meal plans and grocery lists as I can to give you more options and variety, so check out the link for updates!  :)

Here is this week's meal plan...

creamy tomato bisque with grilled cheese
sloppy joes
lemon chicken with steamed broccoli
alley doughs (aka veggie calzones)
creamy shrimp bowties

Hope your New Years Eve was great!  We had a fabulous time going to Milestone 229 for dinner and then partying at the Hyatt.  We danced so much my toes still hurt (weird, I know, but my shoes were pinching my toes).  We were on the 16th floor of the Hyatt, so there were some great views in the morning of Cbus.


NYE cocktail NYE dinner

NYE cheers downtown columbus


Took the Snoop dog on a little stroll around the neighborhood.  I absolutely love the Metroparks system and having one so close to home gets us away from the old sidewalk routine.  It was so cold that day, but clear skies and sunshine made it so worth it!


columbus metroparks columbus metroparks harvest moon cafe


Even though we had plenty of time at home with all of our end-of-year PTO and holidays, we kept getting the itch to go out to eat (maybe a little cabin fever?).  So after Amanda from girlaboutcolumbus mentioned Harvest Moon Cafe in Canal Winchester, it has been on my list to check out.  Finally did and they have some great bison burgers (the one pictured is inspiring my grilled cheese this week).

Oh and I got to play with my new kitchen tool today (Christmas present) while making soup to combat this blustery cold day outside.  I'm ready for summer, how about you?

Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...