What to do...
1. It's summertime, time for beer brats and fun at Sommerfest in German Village on Friday.
2. Over 2.5 million people have seen Tecumseh, the outdoor drama in Chillicothe... if you haven't seen it yet, this weekend is opening weekend for the season.
3. Kendra Scott is opening a new location at Easton, stop over on Saturday for some free refreshments and peruse the collection for their soft opening.
4. Halloween is kind of forever from now, but the Midwest Haunters convention is this weekend. Check out the events calendar including a Monster Beach Party, Zombie Walk, and a Masquerade.
5. Festival season is here and in full effect this weekend. I don't know where all the people come from, but they will all be at Columbus Arts Festival this weekend. Take a break from the crowd and duck into COSI or Strongwater for the last of Film Festival of Columbus.
6. Tired of art, but still want to hang out with tons of people? Walk down to Park Street Festival for more summer fest action.
7. There are only five professional rugby teams in the country, one of them is here in Cbus and their inaugural season is half over. So far, undefeated at home, so cheer on the Ohio Aviators for another home win against San Diego!
8. Alternative Fashion Week end with a bang, check out the finale runway show on Sunday... but get your tickets now before they sell out!
Where to eat...
Sweet Carrot! Still riding on a full belly from over the weekend. Perfect comfort food and I love what they did with Rife's Market.
Where to drink...
Get your local drink on at Grandview's 5th annual Digfest on Saturday.