You can tell summer is right around the corner. Not only is the weather warming up, but there are more things going on around town. Everyone wants to get out of their house and just do something. :) Well, here are a few fun and unique options for this weekend.
1. Make the short drive a little east of Columbus for the Arbor Day Festival at Dawes Arboretum. Family fun or just an excuse to get outside (and get a free tree).
2. Did you miss RenFest last Fall? Well, here's your chance to catch the Spring version, Ashville's Viking Festival. Here is a video of what to expect!
3. There is rain in this week's weather forecast (though that will change ten times because who can really forecast Ohio Spring weather?), if it is raining, or you're just a movie buff, head to Studio 35's Comedy Film Festival.
4. Check out the new wing at the Columbus Museum of Art at their season opener party 7:30-11pm, but get your tickets quick, it's almost sold out!
5. Got a green thumb? Pick out your plants for your garden at Inniswoods Metro Park at their annual plant sale.
6. It's always an awesome combo when something you enjoy doing benefits others at the same time. Sign up for Bowl for LOSS and Win on Sunday at 1pm at the Bowling Palace.
7. Cheer on our professional rugby team for their inaugural home game against San Fran on Sunday at 3pm.
8. Need some retail therapy? Fashion for Philanthropy is having their Spring popup shop on Sunday 1-5pm benefiting Dress for Success Columbus
Where to drink...
Head to World of Beer Gateway for CD102.5's first Local and Live lineup, check it out here.
Where to eat...
I always thought it was a little odd to eat a meal inside a grocery store, but the whole building is all about food, so I guess it makes sense. The Hills Market downtown is having a bloody marys and bacon brunch on Saturday from 9am to noon, just $15.
What are your plans this weekend?