Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Weekly Menu

Another beautiful spring weekend in Ohio!  Hope you were able to get outside and make the most of this Earth Day weekend.  I volunteered with Branch Out Columbus at Franklin Park Conservatory on Friday, spent three hours digging weeds... but Could not have asked for better weather to do it in!  Afterwards, we had free admission to the conservatory... which I could never ever pass up even if I was sooo hungry and dirty that I really should have gone home.  The tulips, the butterflies, and the palm house all to myself... I think I could live there.  ;)

The rest of the weekend we spent walking around taking pictures with the camera my husband rented for the weekend (testing out what camera to buy next).  So many cool spots in downtown to test different kinds of photo composition, so it worked out perfectly (although I think he decided this camera was not exactly what he wanted).

tulips tulips franklin park 
palm house franklin park blooms and butterflies 
blooms and butterflies umbrellas franklin park 
downtown columbus 
looking up columbus downtown mural

Well, the weekend is over, and that means meal planning for the week.  We actually have a short week this week since we'll be out-of-town for a couple days, but here is what I have planned...

panko crusted chicken and asparagus
mexican stuffed shells
chicken kabobs and spinach salad
pizza night
food on the road

What are you planning on making?

Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...