Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Peanut Butter Frosting on Brownie Cupcakes - total time 1 hour


Oh snap!  (Do people still say that?)  When I saw this buckeye brownie cupcake recipe by six sisters stuff on Pinterest, I thought it was a perfect solve for the fact that I don't like cake but have fun making cupcakes. I do like brownies!  Problem solved!  But that isn't the best part of this recipe... the star is definitely the frosting!  I had to hold myself back from piping the stuff straight into my mouth.  :)  

You should probably get in the kitchen and make some of these, now.  I took pictures of the process, but didn't change the recipe at all... so head over to six sisters stuff to get the details.




Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...