Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Weekly Menu

Hope you had a great Mother's Day weekend and enjoyed the beautiful early summer weather we had!  I don't ever remember a May quite this warm, but I'm certainly not complaining!

Since the weather got me in the summer mood, I went ahead and planted my summer garden.  This is the first year I won't have tomatoes in my garden, which is the most common vegetable (well, fruit) grown in home gardens.  So it will be mainly peppers and squash this year.  Some lettuce, beans, and herbs will fill in the rest of the space.  Oh and can't forget the strawberries which are already starting to fruit in my reclaimed wood container boxes.  

strawberry fields forever

After eating out quite a bit for Columbus Beer Week last week, there are a couple dinners I didn't make, so they are returning to the meal plan this week.  So without further ado...

asparagus frittata and hash browns
spring salad

Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...